Pagina's

vrijdag 8 november 2013

Favorite Spencer Reid moments in season 9 so far

Heyy, yesterday I was watching Criminal Minds (9x07 Gatekeeper) and I thought the ending was so cute. When I woke up this morning, I decided to make a post about my favorite Spencer Reid moment in season 9 so far. If you haven't seen all episodes, this post could contail spoilers.

***************This post could contain spoilers******************

My favorite moments could be funny, happy, cute, or emotional...

9x01 The Inspiration (part I)


I found this part so cute, his voice <3 He is talking to the husband of the victim with JJ, and his voice is so freaking adorable !!!
I was almost crying! He is talking to JJ about Hotch who may or may not be leaving, and she said: "You don't understand." and he said: "Why? Because I don't have kids? I might have had..." My heart...


I find it so cool that his mind can come up with the idea that their Unsub is obsessed with the female praying mantis. How do you do that? How could you possible know?

9x02 The Inspiration (part II)


I find it cute how Spencer interacts with the father. You can see (at least I can) that he sort of understands the father, while Morgan doesn't.

9x03 Final Shots


I think it is so awesome that they did this. Spencer went "mentally" to the crime scene while the shooting happened and he talks and gives information. They (mostly Spencer) did this in earlier seasons, and now they do it again. In screenshots it looks kind of funny:


Someone is shot and falls on the ground and he just walks there :)

9x04 To Bear Witness


I think this was an amazing episode. The whole idea is just ... amazing. It doesn't have a big Spencer Reid moment, but I liked the beginning where Blake does a crossword puzzle and Spencer times it. I think he looks like he did in season 7 with his hair (totally random comment :P)

9x05 Route 66


This episode also doesn't have a big Reid moment, but I think this scene was funny. Spencer was reading a book while they are waiting for the Unsub to drive by, and than Morgan walks to him. Spencer says to him: "Wanna read?" and shows him the book. It is called: The Magical Mathematics of Quantum Physics. Morgan answeres: "Ahhh, nope... I'm good, I'll wait for the movie." and I just bursted out in laughter...

But this was such an emotional episode, at the end I was almost crying because it was so sad.

9x06 In The Blood



In the beginning he helps Garcia to prepare for her celebration of'Day of the Dead', and she is afraid she isn't scary enough. He says everyone has a hidden scary side. She asks him to show his scary side and he is like: "Right here, right now?" as if he is afraid to show it, and than he says: "Once you see it, it can't be unseen..." and I was like OMFG what is he about to show?!


And than he starts and I'm like 'What are you doing?'. You should see it for yourself, than you know what I'm talking about ;)


There was something in a library and some clue was hidden in one of the books, so Spencer had to read all 30 of them for his work. That a pretty nice job to have! I would like to have such a job... And it looked so cute, him in the middle of all these piles of books <3
And than the ending was crying again. For Garcia's 'Day of the Dead' everybody had brought a picture of someone they had lost and some object for them. Spencer brought a picture of Maeve and I was almost crying...

9x07 Gatekeeper


This was a weird episode, but the ending was AMAZING! The woman who was held hostage was about to give birth and Spencer was being the doctor and I thought: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO WHEN A WOMAN IS GIVING BIRTH???


Here my heart was melting! This was so cute <3 He could be a perfect father! And he looks so happy!
Here another photo of Spencer and the baby!


And here my shipper heart melted... I know he loves Maeve and JJ is married, but look at this. They look like a couple. They look like the PERFECT couple <3
And the real ending: The episode begins with Rossi and Spencer in Rossi's favorite bar, which is on the edge of closing. In the ending, the BAU made sure it stays open. Rossi has to sing, and he says Garcia, Reid and JJ has to join them. Morgan follows later, Blake and Hotch watch. But Hotch is filming it on his iPhone and is laughing and smiling. And Spencer is a little drunk I think, because otherwise he wouldn't be singing and all in front of a bunge of other people.

This were all my favorite Spencer Reid moments so far. Sorry for some of my random comments. I will do one again from episode 8 to 14, and from 15 to 22.
I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx

3 opmerkingen: